Direct Digital Control (DDC)
A single device to adjust, control and completely manage the unit's operation.
- allows the management of up to 16 modules (individual or pre-assembled) connected on the same hydraulic circuit and up to 48 modules, if connected to another two panels;
- programming of operation in cooling and/or heating on 4 time bands with differentiated water temperatures;
- control of the system's hot and cold inlet and outlet water temperatures;
- cascade control with advanced algorithm;
- set point control with sliding temperature, thanks to the climate curve function (with optional outdoor probe);
- ability to have the system switched on and off through an external control device;
- visual and acoustic signalling of operating alarms for each individual unit;
- chronological display of alarms triggered;
- designed for connection to remove signalling systems;
- supports Mod-Bus RTU communication protocol for interface with BMS (building management systems).