- Systems for heating and production of domestic hot water up to 185 °F.
- Ideal for integration with gas fired heat pumps and chillers.
Nominal heating output 110,900 BTU/h Maximum outlet water temperature 185°F External air temperature maximum 116.6°F minimum -20°F Voltage 208-230 V - 60 Hz
Due to continuous product innovation and development, Robur reserves the right to change product specifications without prior notice.
- AY Commercial LeafletPDF file - 0,54MB
- DDC (Direct Digital Control) Commercial LeafletPDF file - 0,78MB
- Products OverviewPDF file - 1,10MB
- Pocket CataloguePDF file - 5,56MB
- AY SubmittalPDF file - 1,97MB
- AY Engineer ManualPDF file - 2,40MB
- DDC Engineer Manual - part 1PDF file - 0,73MB
- DDC Engineer Manual - part 2PDF file - 0,76MB
- AY User Manual (English)PDF file - 0,32MB
- AY User Manual (French)PDF file - 0,31MB
- 2013 CEC Approved LaboratoryPDF file - 0,05MB
Direct Digital Control (DDC)
Single device for a complete management of the unit:
- management of up to 16 modules connected to the same hydraulic circuit, and up to 48 modules connected to other two DDCs;
- compatibility with communication protocol Mod-Bus RTU, interfacing BMS systems (building management system); available on demand;
- programming of operation in heating and/or cooling mode using 4 time bands and with differentiated water temperatures;
- constant control of inlet and outlet temperatures of hot and cold water to and from the plant;
- sequential management of units;
- switching on and off of the plant via an external command;
- visual and acoustic warnings of operating alarms of each individual unit;
- chronological display of previous alarms;
- ready to connect to remote alarm systems.