- Year-round air conditioning and DHW production in residential, light commercial and industrial applications.
- Controlled temperature rooms (computer rooms, laboratories…).
AYF ST AYF TK Nominal cooling output 60,500 BTU/h 60,500 BTU/h Nominal heating output 110,900 BTU/h 110,900 BTU/h Outlet water temperature maximum in heating mode 185°F 185°F minimum in cooling mode 37.4°F 37.4°F External air temperature in cooling mode maximum 120°F 120°F minimum 32°F 10.4°F External air temperature in heating mode maximum 116.6°F 116.6°F minimum -20°F -20°F Voltage 230 V - 60 Hz
Due to continuous product innovation and development, Robur reserves the right to change product specifications without prior notice.
- AYF Commercial LeafletPDF file - 1,18MB
- RTYF Commercial LeafletPDF file - 0,96MB
- DDC (Direct Digital Control) Commercial LeafletPDF file - 0,78MB
- Products OverviewPDF file - 1,10MB
- Pocket CataloguePDF file - 5,56MB
- AYF SubmittalPDF file - 0,47MB
- RTYF SubmittalPDF file - 0,23MB
- AYF Engineer ManualPDF file - 3,84MB
- RTYF Engineer ManualPDF file - 0,82MB
- DDC Engineer Manual - part 1PDF file - 0,73MB
- DDC Engineer Manual - part 2PDF file - 0,76MB
- AYF User Manual (English)PDF file - 0,35MB
- AYF User Manual (French)PDF file - 0,33MB
- Certificate of CompliancePDF file - 0,51MB
Direct Digital Control (DDC)
Single device for a complete management of the unit:
- management of up to 16 modules connected to the same hydraulic circuit, and up to 48 modules connected to other two DDCs;
- compatibility with communication protocol Mod-Bus RTU, interfacing BMS systems (building management system); available on demand;
- programming of operation in heating and/or cooling mode using 4 time bands and with differentiated water temperatures;
- constant control of inlet and outlet temperatures of hot and cold water to and from the plant;
- sequential management of units;
- switching on and off of the plant via an external command;
- visual and acoustic warnings of operating alarms of each individual unit;
- chronological display of previous alarms;
- ready to connect to remote alarm systems.