- Air conditioning systems where the production of domestic hot water is also required (hotels, hospitals, swimming pools, etc.).
- Post-heating circuits connected to air handling units.
- Simultaneous demand of chilled water (down to 37.4 °F) and hot water (up to 176 °F): hotels, hospitals, pools, etc.
- A.H.U. post-heating circuit.
Nominal cooling capacity 60,500 BTU/h Heating capacity (recovered) 85,000 BTU/h Outlet water temperature, recovery unit 176°F Minimum chilled outlet water temperature 37.4°F External air temperature maximum 120°F minimum 32°F Voltage 230 V - 60 Hz
Due to continuous product innovation and development, Robur reserves the right to change product specifications without prior notice.
- ACF HR Commercial LeafletPDF file - 1,45MB
- ACF HR Commercial Leaflet - More cooling and DHW out of your dollarPDF file - 0,03MB
- DDC (Direct Digital Control) Commercial LeafletPDF file - 0,78MB
- Products OverviewPDF file - 1,10MB
- Pocket CataloguePDF file - 5,56MB
- ACF HR SubmittalPDF file - 1,12MB
- ACF Engineer ManualPDF file - 1,65MB
- DDC Engineer Manual - part 1PDF file - 0,73MB
- DDC Engineer Manual - part 2PDF file - 0,76MB
- ACF User Manual (English)PDF file - 0,43MB
- ACF User Manual (French)PDF file - 0,40MB
- Certificate of CompliancePDF file - 0,51MB
- 2013 CEC Approved LaboratoryPDF file - 0,05MB
Direct Digital Control (DDC)
Single device for a complete management of the unit:
- management of up to 16 modules connected to the same hydraulic circuit, and up to 48 modules connected to other two DDCs;
- compatibility with communication protocol Mod-Bus RTU, interfacing BMS systems (building management system); available on demand;
- programming of operation in heating and/or cooling mode using 4 time bands and with differentiated water temperatures;
- constant control of inlet and outlet temperatures of hot and cold water to and from the plant;
- sequential management of units;
- switching on and off of the plant via an external command;
- visual and acoustic warnings of operating alarms of each individual unit;
- chronological display of previous alarms;
- ready to connect to remote alarm systems.